This is so simple it almost doesn’t need a recipe to know how to make it but they are delicious and I needed an excuse to share the pretty pictures. They are the perfect refreshing summer treat for grown ups!
Edinburgh Gin’s Raspberry Gin Liqueur
San Pellegrino Limonata (or any other lemonade)
And you’ll also need an ice pop mold!
1. Put roughly 25ml of the Raspberry Gin Liqueur in each mold
2. Break up 2 fresh raspberries and add them along with a pinch of candied lemon
3. Fill up the rest with Limonata
4. Put in the freezer to freeze
5. Wait for a sunny day, then enjoy!